Friday, March 23, 2012

Day 83/366


Can two people lucid dream together? Would it be like a stoned trip together but only them lucid dreaming the same imagery? Imagine if under influence, two people could control each others' dreams! And imagine them to be on a beach in the night doing this with only the sound of the ocean guiding them and preventing them from falling asleep while acting as a lullaby. I'm loving the imagery in my head. It'd be like a super power. I could be Nightmarewoman: saving the world from nightmares since 1991 (the year I was born). And if only my little theory was proved, I couldve given birth to a new concept right now. Possibly. But are ideas ever original?

1 comment:

  1. I the loves the reductionism. We are, the universe's most hated species, running the planet. xD
    Likes the thoughts thoughz.

    ReplyDelete