Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 229/366

You remind me of happiness, of a childhood with good memories, of simple joys of life. When you left, I didn't know where you had vanished off to. Nobody bothered telling me when I asked. 

I'm older now. I'm eight years older than I was eight years ago to this date. 

It still feels the same - I'm lost, I don't have answers and I miss you.

Memories have really duped me. I used to believe in a lot of things. But I've given up on many of them now. 

They say it's too young for me to think of things like this and that I have my whole life ahead of me. I'm not so sure anymore. I don't even think I ever want to be sure. 

Tonight, I shall play all your favorite songs from Pakeezah and try to muster up the courage to smile. I hope you're happy where you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment