Monday, November 19, 2012

Day 324/366

It's one of the most emotional moments of my life. And I'm stuck in the moment, and I can't get out of it. You deserve every kind of happiness the world has to offer, Didi. This is the beginning of a new chapter in your life, one I hope you write down in words or thoughts. One day, you can tell the story without an ending. I'm going to be the annoying, nagging younger sister, who butts into each story, of course. That's my job. I am so happy right now and the tears just won't stop flowing. While I grew up, I dreamt of this day coming for you. The news would be told to me over a phone call was not how I saw it happening. I'd have probably suffocate you with my hug in person, which someone would have to pull me out of. So in a way, it's okay. I can't stop smiling for you. I've never been this happy for another human being in my life. And I'm so happy this feeling was saved up for you. Because it's so overwhelming and perfect and I just want to say that I love you. I won't stop saying it. And soon, a certain Big Bang Theory character ;) will do the same. You guys are going to be perfect together. I just know it.

I'm going to start practicing my rendition of 'Phoolon ka taaro ka' rendition from this moment. I've waited 21 years to know that I'm going to get to sing it for you. I can't wait. God bless you, Didi. There was a reason I messaged you what I did today. Instinct is real. You just proved it to me. Be happy, love. I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment