Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day 346/366

This might be my last post ever for all I know. I've never felt this sick. I'm wretching, I haven't eaten a meal without wanting to throw it out the next second in days, and my fever refuses to go down. Worse, I am not legible to take sick leave from work because I'm still a trainee. I think my days are numbered. Or maybe that just seems like a much better solution to the situation. The family doctor is not free, and so, no other doctor can be called to check on me. I think I need to be put on saline. And no one will listen to me. Let me crawl away into a corner and wither.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rohini,

    We saw your blog and instantly loved it. And we wish to invite you to FirstQuarto.

    FirstQuarto is a social original-content sharing tool that lets you post original content in the form of articles, blog-posts, opinions, commentaries, reviews etc. and have your ideas rated, shared and publicized by fellow users. We believe in aiming to make the world's best original content easily accessible and usable. In an age when the world rates just about everything from restaurants to presidents, we realize how important quality-rating is and how beautifully it serves the dual purpose of providing absolute publicity and saving one's time.

    Your already existing blog is easily connected at FirstQuarto. We are, as yet, only beginning to open up to the web so you are one of the first few people we're inviting.

    Please visit http://firstquarto.com/about to find out more.

    We hope you register with us and like our effort.

    With pleasure,
    The FirstQuarto Team

    ReplyDelete