Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 117/366

There used to be a day when I really wanted you around. And then one fine day, that changed. I don't know if I suddenly discovered my inner passion towards making my career or if it was that petty fight we had or if it was the fact that you chose him over our friendship. But it ended. The funny part is that I expected it to hurt. But it didn't. It felt good, on the contrary.

Well, the truth is that somewhere along the way, I stopped expecting to be cared for. If you showed any sort of affection, it only came across to me as a superficial attempt at replacing a void. But I got to hand it to you, I have never felt stronger being alone this way. I can finally feel what you used to feel. Only now, the tables have turned.

1 comment:

  1. "it only came across to me as a superficial attempt at replacing a void"
    This line, omfg! How the heck do u manage to think this kinda line. I mean HOW HOW!
    Awe the some.

    ReplyDelete