Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day 278/366

There is a little bastard in Pune called Jay Karia. If you know him, make amends. This is the story of that little asshole. He doesn't even deserve this post but this needs to be written. So, after I got published in a few anthologies, I started getting a lot of Facebook messages from strangers who read my story and liked it. It felt nice, to be honest, but no random friend requests were accepted. Then came one little bitch who wanted me to read his work. I told him I'd try and I think I even linked him to my publisher's website and told him to try there. That was all. Guess what he did? He took my identity, took photographs of mine and created a profile by my name in DOTA. All I knew of that is that it's an addictive game. That's all I had to know about it, since I'd never sat down in any of my friends' DOTA session to see what it was about. Then, I started getting messages from random losers off DOTA who thought I was playing and talking to them. (Apparently, you can have conversations with people in the game). It started with a few and then I realized it was getting a little much. But I didn't have any means of tracing who it was. And I haven't really been active on Facebook for a while to actively care about it. I recently got a message from someone on the game who revealed Jay's name to me. As you can imagine, I am pissed off. I'm going to first post some of the messages I have received from the users. Then, I shall post the 2 messages I got from two decent (if I can even call them that) people who led me to my identity thief. I want to hurl abuses at him right now. Let me feel happy knowing that I'm doing that in my head as I type. Read, laugh, abuse. Yes, this is the world we live in now. If you know any cops or someone who can treat this seriously, let me know. Thanks.
Got u on fb kindly accept my frnd request Gautham here(Ur Garena Pal) smile

are you the 'Rohini'? gasp

  • its me babe, yaphates...

    me from dota 
    smile

    dont know wat to say!!!!! but i want my gold membership coz i am gonna win the game
    !!!!!!! and btw i am in 11th

    • hi dota gal xD tu wahi skype waali rohini hai kya? (YES, APPARENTLY HE MADE A FAKE SKYPE ACCOUNT AS WELL. I DON'T KNOW IF THERE WAS A WEBCAM INVOLVED AND IF HE GOT A GIRL TO PRETEND TO DO WHATEVER IT IS THAT HE WANTED OTHERS TO BELIEVE.)

      Akash Anvekar (THE ONLY DECENT PERSON IN THIS ENTIRE MESS)
      heey MISS there's some "PSYCHO TRANSSEXUAL GUY" named 'jay karia' missusing ur name pics nd stuff and fooling guys......... he is scary...... nd u are in his frnds List SAD SHIT unsure he says u are a ""WHORE""" gasp i mean (he said i am whore = rohini) just
       make sure that ur "skype" account( rohini kejriwal) and ur "garena"( rohini ) account is deactivated that ass is such a mf nd DNT TELL THAT ASS dat i said this to u???? m scared of him m homophobic @_@
      and " 9890415940 " is his number he chats using that no. nd tells every1 he is rohini....... e1 my frnd kanik was fooled by him..... that dumass stays somewere in pune REST is UR HANDS 

  • i see u have made a few changes...i didnt knw he was faking it untill this saturday....wen he decided to call me n introduced himself as the "perfectionist"....well i saw the funny part...but well i saw even more...although lets believe he didnt mean to dent ur dignity he was doing the exact...fake id is a different thing...but all this shit he was relating to u...he never thought he could be caught...he never thought sm1 could get to ur fb account...killed him i guess ... u ofc.. he told me abt it on the fone...i just knw him since this saturday....till then i thought i was talking to u lol....he uses some voice changing software on skype to change his voice to a girls....he had access to ur stuff....no wonder he showed ur photos ur interview with nasser shah ur blogs...wat not man he was fiercely dedicated in being a girl...lol...but i stopped him....tried reasoning but doesnt work with people with no ethics u knw....but u do write good but the sad thing is he took all the appreciation...lol....i would have informed u on sat itself but i wasnt sure then i thought some of ur friends might be pulling a prank....only till yesterday wen i was clear i gave u a hint of wats goin on n today the full thing....hes afraid that u will tell this to his sister if that means nething to u.... tongue ...i just didnt want u to take a major hit smwhere down the line for some jerk gay....its not worth it...n m sure u dnt own an audi q7 too...i asked him abt the sports mode he was clueless abt it.... tongue ....if u want to knw more i can tell u...like if ur forming a formal complaint n u need some facts n details or watever.....although i dnt think a complaint will help atleast in india...doubt....if he tries nething funny i will let u knw....i just thought u should knw wat has happened so i msged u all this..it just means ur life is interesting if people r tryin to use it for their elevation.....after all ur the protagonist....Lol.....but srsly tc...

2 comments: