Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 291/366

Ma learnt how Skype works today, which is the best thing to have happened to me. I've been trying to get her to learn it since college. She had convinced herself quite conveniently that it would be too tough a job to do. And she believed it cost money. I'm so glad I've erased those silly little misconceptions from her head.

She kind of treated the webcam as a mirror, which was adorable. She was smiling and making funny facial expressions as she always does, not realizing that I could see it all. On my part, I made fun of her and laughed and put on weird fattening effects and frames to entertain her. Such a short and simple conversation. But it just made my day to see her face while hearing her voice at the same time. Today, I must thank technology and the guys who made Skype. I love you for being simple enough for a not-so-tech-savvy person to use you. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment