Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Day 297/366

It's almost the 200th day of writing a post a day and though the follower count is practically nothing on this blog compared to my first one, it's closer to me in a way that it teaches me how anything can become a part of your daily life if you want it to. (I should perhaps try & get hitting the gym into my life the same way) It's been a way to keep a record of things that I think about everyday. This is actually quite interesting consider I burned the last diary I kept while at boarding school (the bonfire needed to be kept alive, okay?). More than that, it's the only commitment I've stuck to. There have been fewer attachments, distances grown and no other vent. So, knowing that there is a page (online, but still) waiting to be filled in by something I have to say -regardless of whether it is poetry or prose or a photograph I clicked.

For any of you who have been reading my blog even fairly regularly, thank you. 

1 comment:

  1. I just came across your blog and I love it. I had used my blog as my online diary too and the blogger community always had something nice to say or advise. I regret not continuing it. Do you regret burning your old diary?

    ReplyDelete