Monday, November 26, 2012

Day 331/366

He got it all together with just that one song. The lavender scent filled up the room. Candles burning quietly in a corner. Walking towards me, I saw the smile make an outline around his lips. The lips caught my eye, if only for a fleeting second. Without quite understanding why, I saw myself push back my hair and slowly move my neck, ever so nervously. I looked into the mirror and met my eyes, then his. He finally reached where I stood, holding me by my waist. We looked into the mirror once more, this time, a full smile adorning his pretty face. I found myself swaying to his voice, without quite trying to pay attention to the words he spoke. My mind was only thinking about those lips, softly whispering sweet nothings into my ear, making me giggle like a little girl. He set me free.

No comments:

Post a Comment