Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day 250/366

I do not have too many friends to speak of. And so, I am on a date with myself. I am in a bookstore sitting alone and reading a Chuck Palahniuk book that I will then buy, because it is affordable. Also, I want to take it home with me, if you know what I mean.

The plans after this as of now are:
-Eat perfect Subway while reading the book in the shop. Treat myself to one of their double choco chip cookies too, perhaps.
-Get high with a friend who makes for brilliant company when high. This is not confirmed but I shall definitely try and get into that altered state of mind.
-Sit on the road somewhere and talk to my mother. Tell her about my day and the date I'm on. Ask her about hers.
-Go for the Thermal and a Quarter 5th album launch. Take a few photographs. Feel good listening to good music. Watch these guys live is long overdue.
-Go home while listening to music on the way if I have battery left on this phone after writing this.
-Watch the last 5 episodes of season 3 of The Office.
-Sleep.

Also, I usually hate planning, so I don't know why I'm even choosing this as what I want to write for my 250th post. Then again, I stopped thinking about what I'm writing a long time ago.

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment